Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Twitter


The point of Twitter is following people, organizations, magazines and all kind of actors who can give usefull information by tweeting.

I choose to follow several companies which could help me to build my brand. I will talk about two of them.

The first is Los Angeles Times.
Following this famous newspapers on Twitter permit me to be informed of each actuality and thing going on within the whole California. This State use to be in a fever of excitement and well known as the heart of technologies, innovations, where a brand  is created like every single day. Consequently, I think LA Times' tweets could help me learn a lot and be aware of any recent news. This type of information could guid me to create my brand and to avoid mistakes.

The second company is Vogue Magazine.
I'm interested in fashion and it's one of the fields in which I would like to create a brand. I choose to follow the official Twitter acount of Vogue in order to keep up with Fashion news and trends. Tweets of Vogue could let me know about new products and new brands, which means existing competitors, but also about about designers interviews very usefull to read.

However, I'm following other important companies as well: CNN Breaking News, ABC News, The Economist, Apple News...








 

3 comments:

  1. Following The Economist is a good choice. I didn't know The Economist before. But, I think I'll learn a lot from it's twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing a newspaper twitter account is a good way of staying up to date with actualities over united states. I think I'll do the same because i have to say that since I arrived in Riverside, I really didn't have time to get informed about US news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But it's a good thing, the website is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the tone of tangible and possible help.
    assignment writing service

    ReplyDelete