Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nowadays, one of the success' keys is to market yourself !


Why is it important to market yourself ?
We can say that marketing yourself is the art of selling yourself as a product.
I think it's important because this is the first step to acquire credibility ! No matter which field you work in, this type of marketing is primordial to convince employers if you are looking for a job, consumers if you are selling something or investors if you need money for your project, that they can trust in you. The goal is to gain credibility nearby the person who makes the decision.
Market yourself is also important because the perception that people will have about you is decisive. That's why you need to be convincing in order they give you what you want. 
Consequently, if you succeed in marketing yourself, success will come for sure.
How can you build your brand online ?
Building a brand online can seem easy, but it's not. 
First of all, I need to think about a sound e-branding strategy in order to build a strong brand and company image. To begin, I'll create a website for my company because i'm considering it to be essential.
Moreover, I'll take advantage of the Internet advent which lead to Social networks' development and use them to promote my new brand.
Indeed, social networks represents an additional space for communication. Let's see my ideas.
  • Facebook Fan Page (photos, videos, messages...)
  • Twitter Page (several posts refering to my company's website)
  • Answer to every question or comment posted
These pages are a new and good way to spread my company's name nearby potential consumers and to carry every type of information about my brand. It's also a huge opportunity to create links between the brand and its futur consumers and for my website to be more visited.
  • Google alerts to be informed of every thing about my company and brand.
The goal of these actions is to develop my brand's reputation and to create a valuable relation between the brand and its public.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked the way you pointed out that marketing yourself means changing other people's perception of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you. Marketing yourself is the best way to have success in a company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you're right about market yourself with the credibility which is the first ste> Its also a good way to find a job

    ReplyDelete