Friday, November 2, 2012

Twitter chat!

On the Halloween day , we didn't have to attend our Social Media class because we decided to organize a Twitter chat instead. I was part of the morning group, with nine or ten others students.
 
The point of this chat was experimenting the social network Twitter having a conversation. For that, we had to answer the questions asked by the profesor and communicate between each others by responding and tweeting. The hashtag we use at the end of every tweet was #smclass2012
 
I liked this chat on Wednesday because it was very interactive and everyone responded quickly to each other. This was an interesting exchange of information. I discover social networks that I didn't know, live QQ, a famous Asian one. We also talked about Linkedin and Viadeo, which are great to get profesional contacts and to find a job or an internship.

However, it was hard and it took time to read all posted tweets because we were around ten or eleven people tweeting at the same time during the chat. I also had to remember to add the class' hashtag every time I tweeted.
But it was a funny and interesting experience!
I often to log in on Twitter, so it was not my first time and I really love this way of microblogging :)

What about Skype ?

I also love Skype and honestly I can't live without it when I am abroad. It's the best way to keep in touch with my family and my friends. I spent time (one or two hours) on Skype every day.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, it was very hard to follow the conversation because everyone were tweeting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like you say, it was hard to always remember to put the class' hashtag after every tweet. I forgot several times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree it was really interesting and fun!

    ReplyDelete